A.2.76 4D CAD 1.0d21
CADSetUserPrefs didn’t set all prefs. This has been fixed.
Fixed a bug where insert and raster objects with large scale factors couldn’t be reshaped
at open grips handles.
Fixed a bug where resizing a polyline object at open grip handles sometimes produced
strange results if the shift key was pressed later on.
Fixed a minor redraw bug for very small objects with large blips.
Worked around error kDXFBadTextParameters (
= 19932) caused by a bad value (
= 0.0) in
some DXF files (group code 41 for TEXT objects).
Worked around a bug in MacOS 8.x which caused bad screen redraws on very small
drag-scroll displacements (smaller than 4 pixels). The bug was apparent only if the
monitor color depth was set to 256 colors (or 256 grays).
Implementation note −
also removes any unreferenced DXF blocks −
those imported and those from previous imports.
CADOffscreen has been renamed
kCADModeSelect has been renamed
kCADModeInsert has been replaced by a new mode
has changed. With stepped zooming on, it always zooms such that the requested
zoom area is within the actual zoom area.
give you full control over event handling.
Warning. If you do not declare parameters of callback procedures, 4D will crash.
Editing with Cut, Copy and Paste is implemented. The current (limited) implementation
uses a private scrap, which implies:
- only CAD objects can be cut, copied and pasted
- there is no conversion to and from picture data
- cut, copy and paste don’t work across applications.
- Option-Paste copies the clipboard to the current layer.
- Instaling an event procedure (e.g. on the paste command) gives you full control
over cut, copy and paste. A parameter of the event procedure identifies the
clipboard as an offscreen area to which (nearly all) CAD commands can be applied.
- Copy and cut of objects to the clipboard automatically copies attributes of the
source area to the clipboard area, such as: CAD ref, settings, preferences,
current zoom and scroll positions and (most important) arrays; the drawsize
of the clipboard area is set to the drawbounds of the copied objects.
- Paste automatically scales objects pasted to an area with a different unit.
are new. They are helpful in identifying stored or pasted data.
Note. Before copying,
clears any arrays in the target area.
This guarantees that arrays IDs of source and copied arrays are identical.
has three new parameters: theShowBorderFlag, theShowBoardFlag and
- Application source code must be changed.
- Setting theHorizontalScrollBarFlag to
drag-scrolling in horizontal direction.
- Setting theVerticalScrollBarFlag to
drag-scrolling in vertical direction.
Scaling markings in block inserts is now on by default.