A.2.35 4D CAD 1.1.8
is new. There are a number of implementation restrictions.
- The preferred paper-size may not be available for the current printer; if so
= 0; data are returned by array index 0.
- On Mac OS 8 & 9, there is no way to get information other than for the current
selected paper-format (data returned by index 0)
- On Mac OS 8 & 9, the scale-to-fit parameter is valid for the currently selected
orientation only (the other value is 0.0).
- On Mac OS 8 & 9, there is no way to get paper-size names.
- On Mac OS X, there is no way to get paper-size names (but other array data are
there are a number of new parameters:
theRotation, theCircleArcStartAngle, theCircleArcEndAngle, theRectangleLengthOrWidth,
The defaults for theCircleArcStartAngle and theCircleArcEndAngle now are −45
degrees and 45 degrees (see note 495).
If theRectangleLengthOrWidth has been set (> 0.0), new rectangle objects are drawn with
the specified default width or length (depending on whether theIsLengthFlag is set).
The hot point for drawing such rectangles is an open grip handle.
Drawing new squares and circles has improved. They now use an open grip handle rather
than a closed grip handle, unless you press the shift-key. This improves pixel-aligned
precision. Reshaping a circle now anchors the circle’s center, unless you press the
Drawing new circle arcs has improved, the new default arc-angles (see note 494) improve
New rectangles can be drawn with a default width on an open grip handle (see note 494).
Layers and sublayers have a new attribute theLayerHasSnapsFlag. Consequently, the
have changed. Also
Several event parameters have been added to the
- OffsetX and OffsetY weren’t in theMouseX2 and theMouseY2 in the After phase when
dragging with the mouse, this has been corrected.
- In the Before phase, theMouseX and theMouseY contain the mouse coordinates;
in the After phase, theMouseX and theMouseY contain the dragged snap target
- In Before and After phase, theEventData4 contains the object ID of the target object;
if there is no target object (when dragging with the command key) it contains value 0.
There is a powerful new feature that lets you split off horizontal and vertical "title"
areas, as in a spreadsheet.
are new methods.
a new parameter, related to splitting off titles: theOptionalView.
can now be called in the
Before phase of a 4D layout procedure.
may then return
. This is due to a bug in 4D.
have a new parameter,
related to splitting off titles: theOptionalView.
has two added alignment parameters that give you more
control over the zoom action.
can be called in the Before phase of a 4D layout procedure.
may then return
This is due to a bug in 4D.