8 4D Draw emulation
The 4D Draw compatibilty layer of 4D CAD emulates most of 4D Draw, but not all.
This chapter compares 4D Draw emulation in 4D CAD with the original.
As a plus, 4D Draw emulation in 4D CAD
- doesn't have the silly limitations of 4D Draw with respect to number of objects,
zoom-reach and document size
- is much faster than 4D Draw
- is more stable than 4D Draw
- has 64-bit floating-point numerical precision
- adds over 325 CAD commands, since CAD and DR methods operate on the same objects.
Unsupported features can be added through contract programming.