- I.N. Bronshtein and K.A. Semendyayev, Handbook of Mathematics, third edition,
english translation edited by K.A. Hirsch, Springer 1997, ISBN 3-540-62130-x.
Standard work of mathematics, densely packed with formulas
- Adrian Bowyer and John Woodwark, A programmer’s geometry, Butterworths London 1988,
An excellent and very useful book, in spite of the examples in Fortran.
One of the few books on programming with geometry
- Niklaus Wirth, Algorithms and Data structures, Prentice-Hall 1986,
ISBN 0-13-022005-1 01.
The one famous book that must be on every programmer’s desk
- Apple Developer Connection http://developer.apple.com
Apple developer documentation and services
- Microsoft Developer Network http://www.msdn.com
Microsoft developer documentation and services
- 4D Support http://4d.com/support.html
4th Dimension developer documentation and services.