2.2.14 Draw circle mode
Draw circle mode is a specialized mode to draw circles. In this mode you can
- Click, drag to the left or right, and click again to create a circle object
- Move the cursor out of the drawing plane during the drag, to scroll
- Hold down the shift key (before the first click) to drag a circle object at a
solid grip handle (diagonally)
- Hold down the command key (before the first click) to create a circle object
from an anchored side
- Hold down the shift and command keys (before the first click) to create a
from an anchored box vertex
- Hold down the option key to use fast drags
ESC to cancel the creation of the circle
- Press the space bar to switch to Reshape mode.
Circle objects are created on the Current layer and with the
Current drawing attributes.
Circle drawing can be customized with