2.2.12 Draw square mode
Draw square mode is a specialized mode to draw squares. In this mode you can
- Click, drag to the left or right, and click again to create a square object
- Move the cursor out of the drawing plane during the drag, to scroll
- Hold down the shift key (before the first click) to drag a square object at a
- Hold down the command key (before the first click) to create a square object from
- Hold down the option key to use fast drags
ESC to cancel the creation of the square
- Press the space bar to switch to Reshape mode.
Square objects are created on the Current layer and with the
Current drawing attributes.
Square drawing can be customized with