2.7 Title split
A title split splits off left and top title views.
The title views scroll in a special manner, most suitable to keep column and row titles
into view, as in a spreadsheet.
The figure shows (dimmed in the background) a planboard application, written in 4D CAD.
- Zooming a view also zooms the other views, but these views need a zoom anchor point
that determines from which point they are zoomed
- Often, it will be desirable to limit the scroll range of a view, so that for example
column and row titles don’t show up in the main view. The box that can be viewed is called the
- Horizontal and vertical title split scroll bars are optional
- You can set up a top-only or left-only title split
- Remember that even with a title split, there is only one drawing.
A view is merely a way to look at it.