2.13 Undo and redo
4D CAD implements single undo and redo. You can
- Choose Undo in the Edit menu or press command-z to undo the last
- Choose Redo in the Edit menu or press command-z to redo it afterwards.
- Undo and redo restore the zoom box, the drawing size and the clip box
- 4D CAD does not implement undo and redo for cut and paste. You can paste and cut
to undo and redo these actions
- Selecting objects is not an undoable action, nor does it affect the undo state
- DemoCAD does not implement undo and redo for application dialogs.
See Undo handling.