2.16 Using the keyboard
With the keyboard you can
- Run items in the Edit menu, as disussed in the Copy and paste and
Undo and redo sections
- Work with the Measure pane, as disussed in that section
- Select Drag-scroll mode or Reshape mode with the space bar,
as discussed in Mode palette subsections
- Translate selected objects one pixel at the time with the arrow keys
- Translate selected objects ten pixels at the time with the arrow keys plus the
command key modifier
- Trigger application defined actions through keyboard events.
See Event handling.