GNU Pascal and MetroWerks
Debugging GNU Pascal in CodeWarrior is under development (and unreleased).
The status is as follows:
Features that already work:
* Step into, step over and step out
* Changing the program counter
* Setting breakpoints in the IDE, the Symbolics window or the Threads
* Setting eventpoints
* Source, assembly and mixed views
* The stack backtrace
* Symbolics for functions.
Still on the todo list are:
* Local and global variables
The screendumps show SillyBalls, being debugged with CodeWarrior.
I expect that adding browser support is no problem.
Back to the GNU Pascal for CodeWarrior download